I was reading a couple of blog posts written by young men offering advice to others about creating the ‘cool’ factor. Obviously this ‘cool’ factor is very important as it is a vital element in the woman luring business. As one who is well past this stage in life, I thought I might approach this from the experience perspective and let these young fellows into a few secrets. Secrets that will enable them to attain the ‘cool’ factor with ease.
1. Put a good sized potato in your swim suit. But be careful. Note: Always put the potato down the front of your swimming trunks.
2. Start shaving very young. Around 7 years old. Even if you think you don’t need to, you really have to get that facial hair growing. Then when you reach the girl chasing age, you can stop and have a really cool heavy shadow.
3. Change your underwear regularly. Yes, I know there really isn’t any great reason, but for some stupid reason the girls really go for clean undies.
4. Fresh sweat is good. Four day old sweat is not. So have a shower before running like mad to you latest chick’s place. She’ll love you for it.
5. Never take a girl to meet your mother within the first year. They’ll only become friends and gang up on you.
6. It always pays to be considerate, polite and generous. So when the time comes and you need condoms, make sure you give her the money before she goes to the pharmacy to buy them.
7. Under no circumstances should you use their real name when addressing young women. It will look like you are trying too hard. Stay with ‘Doll Face’ for some time.
8. Never go out after the ‘hair fairy’ has visited you and made your hair look like a volcanic eruption. Wash and comb your hair before mashing your hands through it and giving your hair that never been combed look.
9. Don’t rush to decisions. Always remember that there is little point in buying a book if you live near a library.
10. Lastly. Never ever be in a hurry. Let her get drunk first.